The Outlook App makes it easy for you transfer information from an email to KanBo. This App equips you with the ability to convert Emails into KanBo Cards. It is also possible to select an existing KanBo Card and attach information from the email to it.
Install Outlook App in Exchange 2013 or Office 365
To install the Outlook application on Kanbo, you need to have at least Exchange 2013 or Outlook 2013. KanBo won't work on Outlook 2010, but you can use OWA (Outlook via a browser) to get KanBo Outlook app instead of upgrading to Office 2013/2016.
Generate the Outlook App Manifest
You must be a Board Collection Manager to install the Outlook App.
1. Go to the KanBo Landing Page (where you see the Board overview) -> Settings -> General Settings. Then, click on the "Go to KanBo config link".
2. Choose the Advanced Setup.
3. Click on the Generate Outlook manifest button. The Outlook manifest will start to download on your computer.
After generating the Manifest file, you are ready to install the app.
Install the KanBo Outlook App
1. Go to the Office 365 admin center and then, open your Exchange Admin Center.
2. Select Organization -> Add-Ins
3. By clicing “PLUS” button and then, “Add from file” .
4.Upload generated manifest xml file. After clicking “Next”, the app will be installed.
5. Double click on KanBo Outlook App in the lists of all Exchange addings to edit it's properties.
Select "Make this app avaiable to users in your organization" and in Specify user defaults choose "Optional, enabled by default". After choosing it, click on Save.
6. After successfully completing the above steps, app will be ready for use and will appear on top of every email in your Outlook Client. It might take up to 15 minutes to propagate. You can speed up this process by restarting your Outlook.
Official MS Description https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/fp142256.aspx
Customer support service by UserEcho