How to install a Timer Job that synchronises user pictures from SharePoint profiles to KanBo.
- Add KanBoProfilesSyncTimerJob.wsp solution file to SharePoint using Add-SPSolution command
- Deploy package from the Centrall Administration
- Modify these parameters in install.ps1
- $url - the url of the Web Application on which Site Collection with KanBo exist
- $profilescx - connection string to the KanBo Profiles database ("KanBoProfilesConnectionString" in the web.config)
- $dbcs - connection string to the KanBo Instances database
("KanBoSqlConnectionString" in the web.config )
- Run Install.ps1
- Restart SharePoint Timer Service (IMPORTANT!!!)
- Run the job manually using the SharePoint Timer Job Management
Note: If you have thousands of users in your Active Directory or your SharePoint profile database, this timer job only synchronizes users that have been added to KanBo ( people who have access to at least one board)
Life is precious! Keep it simple. Don’t waste your time.
Customer support service by UserEcho