Skype for Business' presence indicators work only in Internet Explorer (version 9 or higher).
Moreover, KanBo adress (www.kan.bo) must be added to a list of Trused Sites in this browser.
To add KanBo to Trusted Sites on your IE browser:
- Enter Tools within your IE browser.
- Select the Internet Options.
- Click on the Security tab and choose the Local Intranet icon.
- Click the Sites button and mark Automatically detect intranet networks window. Then, select Advanced button.
- Add the KanBo domain *.kan.bo and click Close.
- You can now save your settings by clicking OK.
Also watch this guide to learn how to add www.kan.bo to Trusted Sites in IE:
Customer support service by UserEcho