Adding KanBo to trusted sites on Internet Explorer helps to maintain a good performance of KanBo Outlook App.
To add KanBo to Trusted Sites on your IE browser:
- Enter Tools within your IE browser.
- Select the Internet Options.
- Click on the Security tab and choose the Local Intranet icon.
- Click the Sites button and mark Automatically detect intranet networks window. Then, select Advanced button.
- Add your KanBo domain like: *.yourkanbo.com and click Close.
- You can now save your settings by clicking OK.
Also watch this guide to learn how to add for example: www.kan.bo to Trusted Sites in IE:
Customer support service by UserEcho