1. Download the MakeCert file.
MakeCert is available as part of the Windows SDK, which you can download from http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=84091.
2. Open the file CreateCert.ps1 in Powershell ISE or any other Powershell program (when you open it, run it as administrator). Now you can edit it.
3. Enter paths to the folder where the Helpers folder and CreateCert.ps1 are stored for $makecert and $pvk2pfx.
4. Enter the following data and save it
- $certname = "YourCertName"
A custom name for the certificate, feel free to name it as you wish.
- $pwd = "YourPassword"
A custom password for the certificate, needs to be figured out by you. We recommend using strong passwords.
- $outputDirectory = "TheDrivePathToTheCertificate"
The folder where "TheDrivePathToTheCertificate" leads should be previously created.
5. Launch the ps1 file (the Powershell script).
6. Enter passwords in the following windows (use the password given for the certificate earlier).
7. In the chosen folder (in our case: c:/certs) you will see three files:
.cer file - this certificate will be added to the web.config of KanBo
.pfx file - it will be used in the SharePoint Data Importer file with its password
Customer support service by UserEcho