How do I remove a user?

I’m a Manager and don’t see the option of removing an user. Actually, now that I’m looking at it – I see that someone is an Admin, but she’s the person from Central IT that helped install it. For the time being how can I be given the Admin role?

At this point there is no functionality making you able to remove user from KanBo - you can only remove them from boards. We are working on new functionality called "User offboarding" that will allow you to easily remove user from many board or replace him by someone else.

You can now deactivate a user from KanBo. Learn more about this feature.

A deactivated user:

• he will not be counted to amount of KanBo licenses if he has been deactivated from every Board Collection in your KanBo,
  • he has no access to a Board Collection where he has been deactivated from,
  • if he is a Board Collection manager, he will be removed from managers list,
  • he is not visible in Active users list in Board's User Center,
  • has deactivated status visible on his User profile,
  • when he is an owner of a Board, a person who deactivates him is being added instead of him as an owner,
  • he cannot be added to any user group in a board even if he is a member in this board - only removal from a board is possible,
  • he cannot be added (or drag&dropped) to cards,
  • he is visible in all cards to which he is assigned to, but his deactivated status is also visible,
  • he cannot be mentioned,
  • his comments and actions remain on cards and board.

User management is explained here - http://community.kanbozone.com/topics/57-add-users-to-kanbo .

for Manager KanBo 2.5 for Admin

Is this article helpful for you?