Board Activities are a great way to get an overview of what is going on in your Boards without having to do any digging. There is a Board Activity Stream in every Board.
There are 2 ways to enter Activity stream.
1.Go to the Board and select the Activity icon.
2. In KanBo Home, hover over the desired board. Now the Activities icon will appear.
Seeing more Activities in the Board's activity stream.
By default, Board's activity stream will show you the most important actions in KanBo. You can change the detail level of the Board activity Stream by selecting Everything, Relevant and Comments.
Activities are also grouped by date when they were performed: Today, Yesterday, Last week, Last month, Older.
The detail levels will replace Show/hide details button and the default detail level is Relevant.
Everything: At this level everything what is a board or card activity is being shown:
- creation of this Card
- copying this Card from the other one
- converting this Card from a task from other Card
- adding users to a Card
- making a user responsible or a co-worker
- assigning users to a task on a Task List
- adding, removing or changing name of a label,
- adding and changing a Card status
- adding a Document to a Card (if the added document is an image, it's thumbnail will be shown in the stream)
- removing a Document from a Card
- archiving this Card
- sending this Card back from the Archive
- adding or changing an element to a Card (Note, Task List, Document group)
- removing an element from a Card (Note, Task List, Document group)
- adding or changing a Due date, Start date, Custom date or Personal reminder
- removing a Due date, Start date, Custom date or Personal reminder
- adding or changing a Due date a task on a Task List
- removing users and Due dates from a task on a Task List
- adding and removing a task
- marking and unmarking a task as complete
Relevant: At this level you will see a mix of most relevant card activities (adding a member, moving card through lists etc.) including comments (default).
Comments: At this level the user will only see comments and no other activities.The detail levels will replace Show/hide details button.The default detail level is Relevant.
To change the detail level, choose it from a window near to Detail Level.
Customer support service by UserEcho