Every KanBo Card has it's own stream with users' activities. You will see here all messages added by users and information about their activities related to the card.
Card's stream will contain every information about activity in a Card, but you can use sorting these activities by detail levels. Activities are also grouped by date when they were performed: Today, Yesterday, Last week, Last month, Older.
The detail levels will replace Show/hide details button.
The default detail level is Relevant.
Everything detail level
At this level everything that is a board or card activity is being shown:
- creation of this Card
- copying this Card from the other one
- converting this Card from a task from other Card
- adding users to a Card
- making a user response or a co-worker
- assigning users to a task on a Task List
- adding, removing or changing the name of a label,
- adding and changing a Card status
- adding a Document to a Card (if the added document is an image, it's thumbnail will be shown in the stream)
- removing a Document from a Card
- archiving this Card
- sending this Card back from the Archive
- adding or changing an element to a Card (Note, Task List, Document group)
- removing an element from a Card (Note, Task List, Document group)
- adding or changing a Due date, Start date, Custom date or Personal reminder
- removing a Due date, Start date, Custom date or Personal reminder
- adding or changing a Due date a task on a Task List
- removing users and Due dates from a task on a Task List
- adding and removing a task
- marking and unmarking a task as complete
Relevant detail level
At this level you will see a mix of most relevant card activities (adding a member, moving card through lists etc.) including comments (default).
Comments detail level
At this level the user will only see comments and no other activities.
To change the detail level in a card, select the detail level in the section on the top of card’s stream.
To see exact dates of Activities, please hover your cursor over a KanBo date (i.e. 7 days ago, 1 month ago, 1 year ago) and you will see the exact date and hour of every action.
Customer support service by UserEcho