On the following picture you can see that cards:
- has been added to your MyBoard,
- has an eye icon which indicates that you follow all activities in a card,
- has a Note added in activity stream,
- has a label,
- has a To do list with 3 items and one of them is completed. There is also a line above icons indicating progress of completing your tasks,
- has 1 subcard and none of them is completed,
- has a Due date,
- has a Start date,
- has a Card status
- has members assigned to it.
In KanBo version 2.7, we have changed Cards' looks in a Board. The biggest changes are: removing the grey section, changing the icons' location and bolding the card's progress line.
It's your move now! Get instant access to KanBo!
Customer support service by UserEcho