Enter the forum description here ...
+2
Under review

Assign Task group to a user

Bill Burke 2 years ago in Features / Card • updated by Michal Sobotkiewicz (Customers Advocate) 2 years ago 1

We just upgraded to v 2.5.

User feedback is extremely good.

I just received an email with a request to be able to assign an entire task list to a specific user.

Gents,

Lots of great improvements.  My 2 cents below.

Christopher M. Fedor

Employee-Owner

Project Manager

Combat Rescue Helicopter (CRH)

+1
Planned

Suggestion for minor improvement to show that info of a board is filled with content

Herbert von Kaufmann 6 days ago in Features / Board • updated by Michal Sobotkiewicz (Customers Advocate) 6 days ago 1

To show users on a board collection level, that there is a description of a board available, it might make sense to highlight the "i" differnently to a board, there no description has filled in

+1
Planned

Show labels and status of virtual cards (e.g. in Myboard)

Herbert von Kaufmann 2 weeks ago in Features / MyBoard • updated by Michal Sobotkiewicz (Customers Advocate) 2 weeks ago 1

This idea also extends to the upcoming "guest Card" Feature, and I believe it is realy important, and should be (solved) as follows:

Virtual Cards (e.g. all Cards in Myboard) should show their Card Status (if any) and Label (if any) in the way it is defined in the board they are "physically" located, no matter if there is some collusion with e.g. simular Labels from another virtual Card from an other board. This is fine, because a Card has to be understood in the meta context by the board it belongs to.

In my view this would be a Major step Forward in Managing different Cards out of different boards in myboard, as well as in the context of the guest Card concept later on.

+1
Planned

Personal Cards

Stratton, Daniel 4 months ago in Features • updated by Michal Sobotkiewicz (Customers Advocate) 2 months ago 1

The My Board view is a great feature, but it doesn't currently support adding cards directly to this board. Some of our users would like the ability to track personal cards. I understand this would be possible by creating a personal board for every user that wants the capability. It would be much more efficient for them to track personal cards this way.

+1
Planned

Documents

Stratton, Daniel 4 months ago in Features • updated by Michal Sobotkiewicz (Customers Advocate) 2 months ago 1

Please add the ability to sort documents. Specifically the ability to sort by Date Modified and Date Created 

+1
Planned

change calendar dates with drag & drop

justtry 2 years ago in Features / Card • updated by Michal Sobotkiewicz (Customers Advocate) 2 years ago 2

How about changing card dates in calender view with drag & drop?

Answered

How can I add a GANTT chart to a board if there is none in the left menu?

laetitia.fritz-laurens 3 months ago in Features / Board • updated by Kate Bo (Support) 1 month ago 1
Answer
Kate Bo (Support) 1 month ago

Hello Laetitia,

You can enable Board Gantt Chart if you are an owner of a Board.

1. Go to Settings of Board.

2. Select General.

3. Enable Gantt chart here by clicking on this button.

Best regards,

Katarzyna Bobrowska

Not a bug

children cards are shown twice in gant chart: 1. as children, 2. as independent cards

giovannina.zapata-hartmann 6 months ago in Features • updated by Kate Bo (Support) 5 months ago 1

children cards are shown twice in gant chart: 1. as children, 2. as independent Cards